Feedback on new timezone stuff

Shaheed srhaque at iee.org
Tue Jul 19 15:27:36 BST 2005

Hi,

I think I owe apologies to many of you for "ignoring" feedback you have been
providing via kde-commits (and other places too, no doubt) for the new
timezone stuff. My ISP seems to be blocking all mail from kde.org (and hasn't
responded to my questions about this yet).

I just discovered all the useful stuff in the kde-commits archive and will be
going through it. One question for now: what is the right review forum for
stuff like this?

Thanks, Shaheed

P.S. I'll watch for replies on the list.