KDE at San Francisco/LWCE

Charles Samuels charles at kde.org
Fri Jul 15 06:40:57 BST 2005

Again this year, we have a booth at the LinuxWorldExpo in San Francisco.  I
hear it will be held in the new convention center building!

If you care to volunteer to man our booth for any or all of the days it will
be held, please do contact me directly (*as in, not to this mailing list*).
You of course do not need to be a developer for KDE, just someone who's
knowledgeable and friendly, and of course passionate about the best desktop
environment around!

The dates are August 9 through the 11th.

thanks

-Charles