sane defaults

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Jan 14 19:38:47 GMT 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 20:34, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> As Konqi has no other way to communicate the security status of the
> document to the user (like in the status bar or with a colored location bar
> like Firefox does), the Security button should probably stay in the
> toolbar.

cvs up  :-)

The location bar is now shown in a different color when on a secure URL.  At
any rate, that's mostly showing status, which really isn't what toolbars are
for...

-Scott

--
I mean, if 10 years from now, when you are doing something quick and dirty,
you suddenly visualize that I am looking over your shoulders and say to