turning off konq extensions by default

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Jan 13 18:35:01 GMT 2005

On Thursday 13 January 2005 17:59, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> In fact. I can not for the life of me, think of a single application that
> does not activate it's plugins initially after they are installed.

Hmm, I wouldn't wage my life on such a whim.  ;-)  I'd at least, say, look at
the directory under discussion first.

Kicker, Noatun and Kate don't activate their plugins on install.  That's half
of the six applications that locate their plugins in kdeaddons.

-Scott

--
New Orleans food is as delicious as the less criminal forms of sin.
 --Mark Twain