KCmdLineArgs4 Question

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Dec 28 20:52:00 GMT 2005

Hi Core Devs,

[I asked Waldo about this and he suggested I ask here instead]

I'm using the new KCmdLineArgs from kdelibs4_snapshot and running into a problem.

Recall that konsolekalendar should not support any Qt or KDE options since
it is a CLI program.  IOW: I don't want 'konsolekalendar --help' to show any
Qt or KDE specific command line args.

When I have
  KCmdLineArgs::init( argc, argv, &aboutData, KCmdLineArgs::CmdLineArgNone);
in konsolekalendar's main.cpp the result is

% ./konsolekalendar --help-all
ASSERT: "args" in file
/misc/shared/kde/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/kdecore/kcmdlineargs.cpp,
line 748 Aborted

What am I doing wrong?
Regards,
Allen

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE