Showstopper in 3.5

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Thu Dec 8 06:35:20 GMT 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 11:14:33PM +0100, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> It seems the bug was in my installation. The apply_patches script
> creates a hidden '.qt-copy.applied' file one directory above the source
> directory, so when you checkout a new version but don't delete this
> file, an additional run of ./apply_patches won't patch anything *grrr*

yes. why do you need a new checkout in the first place?
apply_patches -r && svn up/svn switch/svn revert -R . && apply_patches

> Could we fix it?

with cvs it was impossible.
if you know how to make svn-clean not clobber the files and svn still
ignore them if they are in the qt-copy dir itself, then ...
sure, create a configurable exclusion list for svn-clean, but you really
don't want that.