Kanagram now in kdereview

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Aug 24 13:08:31 BST 2005

Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
>Also I am just back from a long holiday and I did not test Kanagram
>extensively.

This is exactly my point: almost no one has had the chance to review the
program! So, 2 days in kdereview is just too short. It's as simple as
that.

I think we should stick to the rules: it shouldn't move out of kdereview
before at least 1 or 2 weeks have passed and more people have had the
chance to test it, and the authors to fix reported bugs and
inconsistencies.

If that will make you miss the feature freeze deadline, so be it. But not
all hopes are yet lost: you can try to make your case about moving it in
after the feature freeze. But you'll have to make your case to the
Release Dude/Team, not me.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

4. And æfter se scieppend ingelogode, he wrát "cenn", ac eala! se
rihtendgesamnung andswarode "cenn: ne wát hú cennan 'eall'. Ástynt."