Reminder: Announcement: Keysigning on aKademy 2005

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Sun Aug 14 19:44:50 BST 2005

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder: The deadline for participation is up tonight. For last-minute
people or people who were not on the akademy lists when I announced it, I
will

=> extend the deadline until Tuesday, 15.08.2004

Cheers,
  Daniel

(whoever sent the mail to ks-akademy-2005 at molkentin.de previously will be
included, too.)