[Announce] KD Executor 2.0.1 release

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Tue Sep 21 19:06:42 BST 2004

Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB have released version 2.0.1 of KD Executor;
our tool for testing and automation. We are proud to make available a free
version of this to the KDE community. (Free as in beer, not as in speech).

This release is a bugfix release.

What is KD Executor
===================
KD Executor is a record and playback tool for Qt and KDE
applications. In addition, it contains a test environment which uses
this record and playback tool for testing Qt and KDE applications.

Where to download it?

Kind Regards
Jesper Pedersen
Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se