RFC: kdenonbeta reorganisation

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Sat Sep 18 13:08:20 BST 2004

Em Sex 17 Set 2004 16:08, Malte S. Stretz escreveu:
> Maybe the kdeplayground module could be split up into subdirectories, like
> kdeplayground/multimedia, kdeplayground/pim, kdeplayground/misc, etc?

Why not create a virtual CVS module which contains the new ones as
subdirectories?
People who want to keep the one-module checkout would be able to do this then.
See CVSROOT/modules.

Using a 'playground' CVS module myself for ages, I'd also support to use a
more kde-specific name to reduce confusion.

Josef