Patch for kspell2 to make it compile with --enable-final (on FreeBSD)

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Mon Sep 13 14:52:38 BST 2004

On Monday 13 September 2004 02:14, Zack Rusin wrote:
> On Sunday 12 September 2004 11:56, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > Can somebody please review and commit, if possible? Compiles and
> > works fine for me.
>
> Thanks, but it's wrong, kspellui is a noinst library so essentially,
> you're stripping libkspell2 of the gui code and you're not installing
> the gui lib at all.

Hmm, I still do get a spellchecking dialog with this change - so the
spellchecker dialog I get in, for instance, kwrite isn't the kspell2 ui at
all and kspell2 is more or less "parked" in that subdir? If so and if it's
going to be moved and made enable-final/enable-closure compatible eventually
anyway, I guess I need not bother...

Otherwise, would installing the ui library as a module be acceptable? How can
I test the kspell2 ui?

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org