Test suite dialog for the test scripts

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Tue Oct 26 17:00:46 BST 2004

Andras Mantia wrote:

>Hi,
>
> I've created a Kommander dialog which allows you to select some (or
>all) tests created by Benjamin and run in a directory defined by you.
>The results appear in a textbox inside the dialog from where you can
>copy them (if you want). I've put the script inside
>kdenonbeta/kdetestscripts, I hope Benjamin doesn't mind it.
>To run you need Kommander from kdewebdev and type
>kmdr-executor testsuite.kmdr

What would be *really* cool would be if the script / dialog could
produce a "Suggested fix" for the code.

Even cooler - it could run the code on a directory, and  show you a
two-pane view with "before" on the left, "after" on the right, with +-3
lines around each change - if you click "Ok", then the files are
backed-up and patched.