Could anybody apply a fix for me?

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Nov 24 18:41:35 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 17:51, Goffioul Michael wrote:

> If it solves the bug, could you close the bug report?

Also done.

> > > I'm not running Windows these days, and the fix is quite trivial.
> >
> > ??
>
> Of course, I meant "I'm not running Linux..." or
> "I'm running Windows..." :-)

I can fix this. Easily. Even without requiring you to change the OS
on your employer's PCs....    ;-)

You'll have an account on my NX (*) server. You need to install a
Windows NX Client on your PC.

The NX server runs SuSE-9.1 with KDE-3.3.1 (released) and KDE-HEAD.

I will mail you the account data in private mail. We could meet in
IRC to sort out some other details.

> Thanks.
> Michael.

Cheers,
Kurt
(*) In case you are not familiar with NX: it allows very efficient
    and fast remote desktop access, even over an ISDN or modem link,
    similar to VNC, but much faster and much more secure. You can
    even suspend sessions and re-connect at a later stage, or from
    a different client (as long as it uses the same color depth of
    its display). NX is great to even devote an occasional 30 minutes
    a week to continued KDE development. No need to waste time to
    reboot your 'puter, no need to keep KDE-HEAD current -- I'll do
    it for you....   ;-)