'LIBADD' contains unknown flag

Mauricio Bahamonde elkrammer at vtr.net
Sun Nov 7 18:22:11 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm getting some problems while trying to compile some KDE CVS HEAD modules.
I just tried compiling kdenetwork, and kdemultimedia.

kdemultimedia showed this:

ERROR:kopete/kopete/chatwindow/Makefile.am: variable 'LIBADD' contains unknown
flag -Wl,--as-needed. These should be in LDFLAGS!
ERROR:kopete/protocols/irc/libkirc/Makefile.am: variable 'LIBADD' contains
unknown flag -Wl,--as-needed. These should be in LDFLAGS!

kdenetwork showed this:

ERROR:mpeglib_artsplug/Makefile.am: variable 'LDADD' contains unknown flag
-Wl,--as-needed. These should be in LDFLAGS!

Greetings,

--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer at vtr.net>