KGet maintainer

Jan Vidar Krey janvidar at extatic.org
Mon Nov 1 13:31:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have been working with Qt/KDE related development for the last 4 years,
and have worked on a p2p application for KDE among others (QuickDC - It's
dead, now for various reasons :).

I have some spare time for the next few months, and would
like to participate on this. The current KGet has annoyed me a few times and
I've looked into adding bittorrent support for it.

What would you like me to do?

Cheers

-janvidar-

--