Fwd: kstdaccel patch

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Mar 15 12:23:53 GMT 2004

On Monday 15 of March 2004 12:09, David Faure wrote:
> Any objections against me committing this?
> The added customizable accels look ok to me.

   /**
-   * Goto beginning of current line. Default: Home
+   * Goto beginning of the document. Default: Ctrl-Home
    * @return the shortcut of the standard accelerator
    */
   const KShortcut& home();

 Not that this is really a change in behaviour, because the default really is
Ctrl+Home, and the most prominent usage of it is for Konqueror's home action,
but perhaps it'd be better to deprecate this one in favour of
beginningOfDocument()  (a'la the added beginningOfLine()).

> Subject: kstdaccel patch
> Date: Sunday 14 March 2004 16:25
> From: Felix Berger <bflat1 at gmx.net>
> To: faure at kde.org
>
> Hi David,
>
> I've attached a patch which adds some shortcuts to kstdaccel.h and
> kstdaccel.cpp and provides an implementation for them in the KLineEdit,
> KTextEdit and KEdit classes.
>
> I've sent this patch over a half a year ago to Carsten Pfeiffer but he's
> never applied it.
>
> If you're not responsible maybe you could tell me who I may send this patch
> to.
>
> Thanks for your efforts,
> Felix Berger
>
> --