open tasks, jobs, unmaintained stuff, etc.

Adriaan de Groot adridg at sci.kun.nl
Sat Mar 6 03:08:56 GMT 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Zack Rusin wrote:
> Technically both. Labels should be displayed in the property editor
> which is really kinda crap right now. While the "whatsthis" entries are
> displayed in the "Description" section (if whatsthis is empty, then
> label is tried).

Um ... here's what I've got in a .kcfg file (one entry):

    <entry name="CalendarFile" key="CalFile"  type="String">
        <label>
        </label>
        <default></default>
    </entry>

The useful description I can come up for this one is "The file (usually
with .ics extension) that you want to put all of your Palm Pilot
appointments into." Where's that go? Is there a <description> element I've
missed here?