A little script searching for a home

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Mon Mar 1 13:06:48 GMT 2004

Hello,

Ante Wessels and I have in plans to open up graphics development by making the
svgs more accessible for those who not run head.
For this, we got a little script, kdesdk/scripts/package_crystalsvg which
searches for the svgs and package them up.

For this script to be useful, it needs to be run daily, and on sources which
are fresh checkouts from CVS.. and then commit the tarball to a
website(*.kde.org?)

We don't have the resources for this script(a 24/7 site) so perhaps it can be
run on someone's else setup? (a long side the Script Kiddy perhaps?)

Cheers,

		Frans