introducing the 3.3 system sounds migration plan, new sound effects and more

Martin Koller koller at etm.at
Sat Jun 26 20:09:57 BST 2004

Hi Artemio,

It's a good idea to have new ogg sounds. So I downloaded your new sounds and
tried those in comparison to the old ones which I (partly) use.

My remarks:

- KDE_Critical_Error.ogg is exactly the same as KDE_Event_5.ogg
  at least for my ears. I hope you have a good new Critical_Error,
  because I find the old one quite good.

- KDE_Startup_1.ogg and KDE_Startup_2.ogg seem to be also very equal.
  I hardly hear a difference.

otherwise: good job and keep on composing ;-)

--
MfG,      ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
Martin    /\                        - against microsoft attachments

#332716 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org