Translation of kdemultimedia/kappfinder

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Jun 21 19:25:09 BST 2004

Hi all,

in the above mentionend directory (kdemultimedia/kappfinder) something with
the translation isn't working as it should or I a think it should...

There are several .desktop files in this dir which get translated but
the .menu and .directory files don't get translated. At least the title of
the menu is missing in the german translations.

Maybe someone of the AutoMagicians can have a look at it?

Arnold
--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---