Calendar of release schedules and events

Fabrice Mous fabricemous at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 14 21:02:22 BST 2004

On Monday 14 June 2004 21:43, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
[...]
|  > I maintained the rdf file (read calender) on events.kde.org for a
|  > while. If you are missing a maintainer for filling a calender with
|  > KDE events I then volunteer.
|
|  That's great. Maybe you could team up with Martin, put the ics file
|  somewhere on the public web server and update it as required. We could
|  also have more than one file, if that's more convenient.

Well I prefer (but that's me) to have an ics file on http://events.kde.org as
that's the central place for KDE events.

|  > Also the mailinglist kde-event-us has a ics file I understood which
|  > is not publicly available (CVS module "kdepromo").
|
|  Could we also put this at a public location?

Not all is meant for public consumption which is why George has put it that
CVS module. I have access to the 'kdepromo' module and can filter the
content.

Fab

--
www.kde.nl | fabrice at kde.nl | www.L4L.be | fabrice.mous at L4L.be