khtml scrollbars and bidi

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Sat Jul 24 02:56:39 BST 2004

Hi all,

I was thinking of moving khtml Vscroll bar according to the html direction.
This means that the location of the scrollbar will be determinated by the
direction of the body of the html. This way I will see the scrollbar on the
right on english sites, and on the left on hebrew sites.

khtml is derived from qscrollview, which does not have any method to do this.
Does anyone have an idea how can this feature implemented?

--

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms
http://www.openoffice.org/