kdebase/kcontrol/screensaver

Gav Wood gav at kde.org
Sat Jan 10 16:13:26 GMT 2004

> When I select the kcm I get two lists and 7 push buttons that are all
> disabled. Is that a bug that has been fixed already? How is this supposed
> to work?

when you have some apparatus to use remote controls with, it all just works.

when you don't it's all rather dull :-)

> Is the "Add Actions" action needed? There is already "Add action" as well.

yes; they're quite different in purpose, however i agree the naming scheme
could be a lot better. again the string freeze prevents me from fixing them
properly :-(

(the buttons' text should be changed to something like "Add, Edit, Remove,
Auto-Populate, Add, Edit, Remove".)

gav

--
Gav Wood <gav at kde.org>