Plastik in kpersonalizer?

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Tue Feb 24 12:58:58 GMT 2004

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 07:34:59AM -0500, Simon Perreault wrote:
> I think the issue should rather be wheter Plastik should replace Keramik
> for widget style

Try again for 4.0, or even better, don't. I am (and hopefully kde-core-devel
with me) quite sick of changing KDE defaults every time someone changes a
pixel or two in an icon set or widget style.

Alternatives are available, putting them in KPersonalizer is reasonable, but
changing the defaults every single time is just not even worth discussing
unless every person advocating for such changes personally vouches to handle
the documentation screenshot changes required as well as the countless
usability reports that *will* show up.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 2/17 Blink-182, 2/29 Anti-Flag 3/5  Anti-Flag/Heideroosjes
cap at capsi.com | 3/19 The Offspring, 3/24 Good Riddance/None More Black