PATCH: khtml ignores Content-disposition: filename="xxx" header

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Sun Feb 22 22:38:05 GMT 2004

Hi,

The attached patch is my attempt to fix BR#57590 (see commet #22). KHTML
ignores suggested filenames for images etc since they are handled by the
loader. It is a little involved, but I could not see any easier way to do it.
Anyways, it works okay except if you attempt duplicate the TAB and try to
save the picture from the duplicated tab. You then get the old behavior. I
think that might have to do with the saving and restoring actions, but my
attempt to save the map and restore it did not work.

Comments, suggestions welcome...

--
Regards,
Dawit A.