kdelibs

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Fri Feb 13 09:51:40 GMT 2004

On Thursday 12 February 2004 16:16, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> Ok, then an email address or name would be nice -- of course this is
> available by CVS annotate, but that's a bit less convenient.

Well, in the original discussion on this list points were raised that needed
attention. However, if someone sees a problem he or she should be free to
'report' it by adding it to the list without the implication that he or she
is the person who's going to fix it.

If you add email addresses you get precisely that -- they will act as
assigned-to flag, which is what I wanted to avoid.

But I guess we could add something like 'reported by'. Is that ok with you?

--
Martijn