videoconferencing-app for kde / request to add it to kdenonbeta

Malte Böhme malte at stammkranich.de
Mon Feb 9 21:05:42 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have a question related to the kdenonbeta-package/subdir.
 first of all, i am a big fan of the kde project!
but there was something that i found missing. a video-conferencing
application.
so i started to develop one.
It is still in a quite early state of development, but basic functionality is
implemented.
It is based upon openh323 and thus compatible with netmeeting and gnomemeeting
(and possibly others).
Since i am not (yet :) that experienced in kde-programming, and due to the
fact that this project is still a one-man-show, i would like to have it added
to kdenonbeta (if this is the apropriate place for such projects), to benefit
from 'being closer to kde-development'.

for more info about the project (or even myself) feel free to send a mail, or
look at http://developer.berlios.de/projects/konference/ .

since i dont know wich person/list i should contact, and someone on #kde-devel
suggested kde-core-devel and kde-devel, i am sending this mail to these two
lists.

I dont know either the requirements for projects to be added to kdenonbeta
(still assuming that this is the apropriate place) i would like to know if it
is possible to add it there.

if it is not possible, may it be due to being a quite young project or
whatever, please tell me what i should do to get it into kde-cvs

Greetings

Malte Böhme  aka maldn