Moving kdcop

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 17:26:41 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 18:19, Frans Englich wrote:
> Frequently people object to why we should care about what we have in
> our modules, about our defaults etc, and how it all hangs together
> with distributors, and KDE.. I'm so sick of discussing it so I will
> address it in one place(kdedevelopers.org or something like that) so
> it can be peer reviewed and settled once and for all. That is,
> instead of responding to this mail. Is that ok with you?

Frankly, no it is not ok with me.

You start a thread here (in my opinion a foundless one, but that's just
my opinion), and then you go off somewhere else and expect us to
follow. That's impolite at best.

Cite facts, cite messages saying the packagers want changes, that's all
we ask. If you cannot cite them, withdraw the comment.

A.

Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk
Helping keep KDE portable                        | tap at lspace.org
http://freebsd.kde.org/                          | tap at fruitsalad.org