Openbsd Support

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 21 17:49:27 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 21 December 2004 12:06 pm, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> you should
> always be able to build your own packages from the main branch of ports.

I built qt 3.2 and 3.3 from the qt source (it took a long time).
I would like to be able to build kde and koffice now that
I have the necessary qt built. But I had problems trying to
link arts that I didn't (and still don't yet) know how to fix. That
plus the sheer size of kde cooled my jets for the time being.
(Wait til I get an AMD64 machine though :-) ).