Code and icon move to kdelibs and kdebase

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Dec 20 13:46:54 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 19:48, Olaf Schmidt wrote:
> kdenonbeta/kttsd/libktts
> -> kdelibs/interfaces/ktts

I had a look at libktts. I have a question about the naming:
since the header files being installed are kspeech.h, kspeech_stub.h and kspeechsink.h,
shouldn't the directory and the library be called kspeech?
Or naming everything ktts, but that's harder to figure out for someone who hasn't
heard of the acronym before.

Given that there is no actual .cpp code, and no QObject (i.e. no moc code either), only pure
interfaces (used as DCOP interfaces too), why not just install the headers files?
I see no need for the libktts.so itself.
(Not that it matters much, and it's always possible to add code there later anyway;
I'm just wondering).