[patch] shade sorted column in KListView

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Tue Dec 7 21:01:05 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 21:06, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> if the alternating color is darker than the background color, make the sort
> color slightly darker.
> If the alternating color is lighter than the background color, make the
> sort color slightly lighter.

If you invert back/alternating, it will give different results, which would
make a problem when the background color is white (lighter than white is not
possible).
I think I found a good solution (it's similar to what the
calculateAlternateBackgroundColor() method in kglobalsettings does).

See attached patch.

If there are no objections to the rest of the code, I would commit this
tomorrow.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.