KIO::StoredTransferJob (proposal for new kio job class)

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Wed Apr 21 00:13:49 BST 2004

On Wednesday 21 April 2004 00:53, David Faure wrote:
> The implementation is currently in kdepim/certmanager/storedtransferjob.*,
> in a different namespace (-> no clash if I copy it to kdelibs).
>
> Ok for commit?
Looks good to me, I'd support it. However, how about storedPut instead of
overloading put? You also have storedGet (ok, because overloading is not
possible there) and that would be more consistent. Well, just IMHO :)

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience