SVG sources

Ante Wessels vitanova2 at softhome.net
Sat Apr 17 10:31:28 BST 2004

On Sábado 17 Abril 2004 09:13, Dominique Devriese wrote:

Some application icons are with the applications. If in doubt, put them in
kdelibs/pics/crystalsvg. There is the biggest amount of them, they won't get
lost there. There is no real policy.

Cordialemente,

Ante

cc kde-artists

--

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:

Scripts for kde artists, like svg2png4kde, add border, add drop shadow, change
filename, file conversion:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Web course italian, poem generator, poetry, stories and visual art:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita