Misleading method description

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Fri Oct 24 22:23:14 BST 2003

On October 24, 2003 06:07 pm, Andras Mantia wrote:

> On Friday 24 October 2003 20:48, Stephan Binner wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 October 2003 18:00, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > > 1. I think the close button is shown immediately if delayed is FALSE;
> > > 2. what's the deal wiht "double mouse double click delay"? The delay
> > > time is the same as the one set for double clicks?
> >
> > Fixed. It was twice the mouse double click delay once, but now is only
> > once.

I don't understand this in either case, and I still don't. What does a hover
close button have to do with double click delay?? As a person who has his
double click delay pretty low, this baffles me.

If anything it should be the same as the tooltip delay, which has much more
in common than double clicking ( both are delays to show a visual item )

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

http://www.keirstead.org