Offline for roughly 3 to 4 weeks

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Wed Oct 22 20:11:48 BST 2003

hi all,

i'm most unfortunately forced offline for roughly 3 weeks, i've
therefore unsubscribed from all mailing lists but for kde-cvs
and won't have time to keep up to date via the mail archives.

i'll be working on kio/bookmarks and kdebase/keditbookmarks so
i would appreciate it if (excepting makefile modifications)
any modifications made to those directories were also followed
by a patch sent to my kde email address. i will attempt to go
over the cvs log, but its likely that anything you modify will
be removed when i sync up at the end of the period unless its
sent to me via email.

i've got one remaining feature in the list that is outside of
the bookmarks directories:
   kwin - magnetic resize
this is fairly disruptive, therefore if i'm not able to make
good progress in the next week i'll in all likelyhood drop
the feature from the list.

the rest of the features require polishing but are as good
as complete. i'll mark them as green whenever they are of
good enough standard on my local machine though that may
not reflect the actual in cvs state.

i'll be looking at bugs.kde.org frequently still.

please cc: any replies to me.

cheers,