taking over KDE Traffic

Peter Rockai (mornfall) mornfall at logisys.dyndns.org
Thu Nov 6 17:07:09 GMT 2003

Hello!

I'd like to take over the currently sleeping KDE Traffic. I have already
started to write first issue and will be sending it to Zack Brown this
evening or tomorrow.

Russel: I'd like to ask whether this is OK with you. I ask just in case, but i
am quite sure i interpreted your e-mail to kde mailing lists right. Another
question for you is a more technical one: what tool are you using for stats
generation? My first issue will come out without them, but i'd like to get
them back in next one. And one last thing: is there any tool to make up
archive links, or is it manual job. Please reply to me privately and thank
you for your help.

Navindra: I'd like to ask you what is the usual procedure for posting
announcements to dot.kde.org? May i send these to you via e-mail or use the
usual form on the dot -> contribute? Thanks for your help as well.

--
Peter Rockai (mornfall), mornfall()logisys!dyndns!org, mornfall.homeip.net