Broken UIC test

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Thu Mar 27 13:59:26 GMT 2003

> Scratch that: it appears that the problem is local (i.e. no "#include
> <klineedit.h>", but I'm having no luck getting coolo to elaborate on
> what the actual problem *is*.

Dan,

This is almost certainly a problem on your installation; I see this creep up a
lot with people installing KDevelop.  You *probably* have an extra copy of Qt
floating around and the UIC that the configure script is calling is
referencing that library instead of the one that kdewidgets was compiled
with.

Another thing you may want to try is rebuilding kdewidgets.so in the
kdelibs/kdewidgets directory and reinstalling it.

I've added this to the developer-faq.html on developer.kde.org, so I can
hopefully point future question askers there.  I hope this points you in the
right direction.

Caleb