Abandoned List

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Thu Mar 20 05:46:27 GMT 2003

On Thursday 20 March 2003 05:46, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> Is there an official list of applications that currently have no
> author (not being developed any further etc) and are abandoned within
> the kde repository?

No, actually it might be a good idea to come together one day and
compose such a list and create a website where we could keep those
informations. If you feel like it maybe you, I and Ian could do it next
time we meet.

> Along the same lines are there applications in kdenonbeta which
> should really go in backhole (someone mentioned this to me earlier)?

Nope. You'd have to email each one of the authors to find that out.

Zack

--
So many pedestrians -- so little time.