KReversi

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Sun Mar 16 12:14:40 GMT 2003

On Sunday 16 March 2003 4:28 am, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> I was able to solve the easy level eventually..  so when are you going to
> look at kenolaba? :)  Yeah i suck at these games!

Well I have done KTron, KAsteriods, KReversi, KJumpingcube, KMahjongg (man did
I clean up a lot of junk in this app.  This app _really_ needs a maintainer
and a major cleanup/rewrite).  I am almost done with KSpaceDuel and will be
commiting it on Monday.

I really wanted to try a KControl module next to make sure that KAutoConfig
could handle everything that it needs.  (Anyone have a request for which one
I should do?)

-Benjamin Meyer