bug handling policy / interaction with users

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Sun Mar 16 01:01:19 GMT 2003

On Sunday 16 March 2003 01:30, Neil Stevens wrote:

> I'd turn it around:
>
> Either users put up with the fact that developers won't obey your demands,
> aren't interested in the Grand Beauty of your scrap-it-all idea and just
> want what already works, or you look for another project to use, like the
> Hurd or something.

I agree with that too, but it doesn't apply here.

- he's not demanding anything, merely offerring suggestions, and good ones
- he's not saying we should scrap it all
- there is no "what already works", multimedia in KDE is way below the average
quality level of the rest of the project.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.telegraph-road.org