Replace KcmFontinst with kio_fonts

Craig Drummond Craig.Drummond at gmx.net
Tue Mar 11 17:41:46 GMT 2003

> On Tuesday 11 March 2003 17:02, Craig Drummond wrote:
> > So, shall I continue with this? Or is it better to stay with the
> KControl
> > module?
>
> I think it would be a valuable thing to have in addition to the KControl
> module, but I wouldn't throw out the KControl module completely. Maybe you
>
> could implement a simple KControl module on top of the io-slave.

Coud do - but why bother? Why not just have a link/button on the fonts (not
font-installer) control module that start konqueror in fonts:/ ?  The problem
with the current control module is that it impements a lot of stuff that is
better placed in konqueror - i.e. the file-management like stuff.

> Cheers,
> Waldo

Craig.