Spell Checking built into KTextEdit?

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Mar 6 23:16:10 GMT 2003

On Friday 07 March 2003 0:01, Jason Keirstead wrote:

> If people are open to this idea I would volenteer to do the coding for it, I
> already made a check as you type plugin for Kopete whose need would be
> eliminated if this avenue was
> persued.

Don and I have kicked this around some.  Basically it's pretty easy once the
highlighter class is ready to be moved to kdelibs.  But it's not.  I've
already added highlighting in KHTML text boxes to the feature plan.  This
will be the means.  In fact we had a working prototype, it's just not ready
to go in.

(And I should note that this has been mostly Don's work.  I'm just a
cheerleader.)

Cheers,

-Scott

--