Australian representative?

Karol Szwed kszwed at kde.org
Fri Jul 18 13:05:58 BST 2003

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:24 pm, Michael Brade wrote:
> On Thursday 17 July 2003 15:01, Don Sanders wrote:
> > On Thursday 17 July 2003 07:29, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> > [...] (I'm certainly willing/able to do the job, but I am already quite
> > busy).
>
> this is IMHO an even more important reason not to take the job: if you
> already can foresee time will be (too) short to do it properly, what's the
> point in taking it anyway?

This is true to a certain point. There are also times when official KDE reps
are either overseas for work/holiday or simply working hard to put food on
the table. Due to this, I believe each rep should have a secondary that can
help 'ease the load', should it be deemed necessary by the primary rep for
that country.

Best regards,
Karol