QString::replace cleanup

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sat Jul 12 15:42:09 BST 2003

Hi,

I was going over my uncommitted patches dir and found this one. After we
started depending on Qt 3.1, I switched all instances of the QString::
replace(QRegExp,QString) to QString::replace(QString,QString) where the
QRegExp has simply been a string. I can't remember whether I forgot to
commit this or whether I decided not to commit it. I looked over it and
it looks correct, I'd appreciate if someone could take a look at the
diff and scream if finds something bogus about it. Thanks.

Zack

--
if Barbie's so damn popular, why do you have to buy her friends?