Fwd: "International Domain Names" support in KDE

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed Jan 22 21:23:02 GMT 2003

Does anyone know which parts of KDE would need to me modified to work
with the new "International Domain Names" standard from the IETF?

It seems an opensource library already exists for this (see end of mail), so
the question is basically, who could give a hand at integrating it.

Please Cc "Krall, Gary" <gkrall at verisign.com> in your followups.