different picture in

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Mon Feb 3 19:05:06 GMT 2003

Yes, I know this is odd, but I was just printing something and noticed the
default "printing example" for layout in KPrinter -- a space shuttle taking off.

Given the recent events I thought it might be somewhat tasteful to change this
(possibly even in BRANCH).  I fired up KPrinter today and I was like, oh, hmm,
ouch.  I think for some time, it probably won't conjure up fond thoughts.

If anyone's violently opposed to this; I don't care about it that much, but I
thought it was at least a worthwhile suggestion.

Cheers,

-Scott