RFC on default settings

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Fri Dec 19 17:07:41 GMT 2003

On December 19, 2003 01:03 pm, Adam Treat wrote:
> On Friday 19 December 2003 11:52 am, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>
> >  IMHO kde-look.org is far from being a good place where to do the poll.
> > Given the audience, I'm afraid if one of the choices was a style with
> > everything animated, shaded, and with a lot of colors, it would have a
> > good
 chance to win.

> So, lets put the question to the dot and sites like kde-look can link to
> the
 poll.

Why not just have site=neutral poll? You could then set up an RSS version of
it for kde-look, the dot, kde.org, other news media, etc to include in their site.
The results will all be tabulated at one location, some server at kde.org or
something.

That's the way you'll get the largest sample of users.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

http://www.keirstead.org