Focusing problem

Melchior FRANZ a8603365 at unet.univie.ac.at
Thu Apr 17 10:02:55 BST 2003

* Lubos Lunak -- Wednesday 16 April 2003 09:48:
> On Friday 04 of April 2003 10:13, Andras Mantia wrote:
> >  Recently I saw an annoying focusing problem with CVS HEAD. If I press
> > Alt-F1 to access the K Menu, or Ctrl-Alt-V, [...]
>
>  In case you still have the problem, it was most probably caused by the
> Win-key-opens-KMenu hack in Kicker (you have klipper as applet, don't you?).
> After updating kicker+kwin it should be ok now.

FWIW: This new Win-key-feature still makes kicker totally unusable for me!
I'm using the "KDE Default for 4 Modifier Keys" keyboard scheme with almost
no modifications. As soon as I press the Win-Key (e.g. when I want to switch
desktops via Win+F2) the menu starts flashing on and off until I release.
I had to #undef HAVE_XTEST in kbutton.cpp to fix this! (CVS/HEAD from today)

m.