Moving kgpg to kdeutils [Re: Moving aKtion to kdeblackhole]

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Apr 16 17:45:02 BST 2003

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 09:21, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 April 2003 14:56, Stephan Binner wrote:
> > On Sunday 13 April 2003 19:04, Chris Howells wrote:
> > > Therefore I'd like to propose that it should be moved to kdeblackhole.
> >
> > Somehow related, the author of KGpg asked on kde-devel [1] to add it to
> > KDE 3.2. I didn't see his request discussed on kde-core-devel as yet.
>
> Ok with me.

   Is the padlock icon taken care of yet?  It adds a padlock to the konqueror
service menu which is easily confused with the SSL one.  I reported it to the
author in the past.

   I think this reinforces the point that we need to move plugin service menu
entries into a sub-menu.  Not only are they confusing, they cause clutter
too.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer					http://www.kde.org/