Documentation at developer.kde.org

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Wed Apr 16 11:17:08 BST 2003

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 11:51, Luis Pedro Coelho wrote:

> In my local copy of the apidocs (generated by doxygen) it is ok. The copy
> online says it was done by kdoc. I think maybe the online docs should be
> regenerated using doxygen or are there any reasons not to?

It seems that there was general agreement on this so I'll probably try to move
them over shortly.  The one thing I've been waiting on is finding somebody to
bug about how they're stored.  Currently the docs are all kept in CVS, which
seems a bit silly.  We don't really need version history for 100 MB of
auto-generated files.

So, sysadmin folks -- what are your thoughts on just setting up a directory
for this on ktown?  This would also make it easier for me to script something
to update the CVS API docs (probably just using rsync over SSH).

Cheers,

-Scott

--
"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes."